If it wasn’t complete plagiarism, I would just take this whole chapter and cut and paste it into this post.
Instead, this will likely be an inventory of the things I need to do, to love myself and my life more.
If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.Louise Hay
- Watch children and see how they do everything, before the world sucks the instinct out of them
- Don’t settle for mediocrity – YES!!!
- The world would be better if everyone just loved themselves.
Ways to Love Myself Better
- Appreciate how special I am
- Drown myself in affirmations
- I am still capable of doing all the things I want to do
- I am young enough to start a new venture
- I deserve health, Love and wealth
- Do things I Love
- Going to the movies
- Seeing Live music
- Spending time with Family and Friends
- Eating GREAT food
- Singing out loud
- Being around creative people
- getting a massage
- Find A Replacement – for every time I put myself down
- Ditch the Self-deprecating humor – It’s not funny
- Let the Love in
- Don’t compare myself to others
- Forgive myself
- Love Myself – This is the Holy Grail
That’s it. The list. The way to get to the Holy Grail. Even in self-isolation, I can do a lot of things on this list. I just need to decide to do them.